Zucchini, Squash & Corn Casserole – our favorite side dish! Zucchini, Squash, Corn, Onion, garlic, white cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, eggs, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Seriously THE BEST!!! Great make ahead side dish. Perfect for all your potlucks, cookouts and holiday meals! #casserole #zucchini #squash #corn #sidedish #freezermeal.
- 1-1/2 lb yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lb zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups diced sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 1-1/2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, squash and onion. Sauté for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add garlic and cook and additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir together cooked zucchini, squash, onion, corn, white cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp butter. Combine melted butter, remaining breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes.
More Deliciouse Recipe ZUCCHINI, SQUASH & CORN CASSEROLE @ plainchicken.com