This honey garlic salmon is very simple, so easy to execute with very little ingredients; honey, garlic, and lemon are pretty much what you need, with the good old salt and black pepper. Start it on the skillet and finish it off with broiling in the oven (I love this extra step to char the surface of the food). A little extra two minutes make the dish so much more better. For busy moms, this honey garlic salmon recipe can be done on the skillet and equally tantalizing!
- 12 oz salmon, cut into 2-3 strips
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half done. Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky. Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
More Deliciouse Recipe Print Recipe Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe @ rasamalaysia.com