Let me just start out by saying you neeeeed these Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce in your life! The flavors are spot on delicious! Also, side note, I’m totally down for this super easy clean up! These shrimp foil packs are quick to make yet the are brimming with bright fresh flavor. And to think I was once a shrimp hater. It’s recipes like so (and these Shrimp Boil Foil Packets and these Shrimp and Couscous Foil Packets with Avocado Salsa) that finally made me change my ways. When it’s flavored right and cooked right and sign me up!
- 1 1/2 lbs large (21/25) shrimp peeled and deveined*
- 3 Tbsp dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp butter diced into small cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb medium thickness asparagus woody ends trimmed
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 400 – 425 degrees). Cut 4 sheets of 14 by 12-inch heavy duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on countertop.
- Divide shrimp among packets near center then place asparagus to one side of the shrimp (going the long direction of the foil). Pour 1/2 Tbsp white wine over each. Sprinkle over garlic (1 tsp per packet) and lemon zest then season with salt and pepper. Divide butter pieces evenly among packets layering them over the shrimp and asparagus. Wrap packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up (don’t wrap too tight – keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate).
- Grill, sealed side upward, until shrimp has cooked through, about 9 – 10 minutes. Carefully unwrap then drizzle with lemon juice (or just serve with lemon wedges for spritzing) and sprinkle with parsley.
More Deliciouse Recipe Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce @ eat-sleep-recipes-repeat