A delicious low carb cream cheese pumpkin bread. This gluten free bread has a sweet and creamy filling made with cream cheese. It’s a fabulous treat.
While eating a pumpkin bread I made recently made with coconut flour, I was reminded of a delicious cream cheese filled pumpkin bread I made a few years back. I went through my recipe files and was able to find that old recipe.
Although the cream cheese filling was one of the things I liked best, the spice mixture of the bread was also just right. The spice blend was something that needed a bit more tweaking in the low carb coconut flour version.
A delicious low carb pumpkin bread filled with cream cheese. This gluten free bread has a sweet and creamy filling made with cream cheese. It’s a fabulous treat.
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or Swerve confectioners
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon orange or lemon extract
- 1 2/3 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable or coconut oil
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol or Swerve confectioners
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease or spray two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered erythritol, 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, 1 egg and orange extract; beat until smooth. Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine 1 2/3 cup almond flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin pie spice; set aside
- Place pumpkin, vegetable oil, 5 eggs 3/4 cup erythritol and 3/4 teaspoon stevia extract in a large bowl; beat well. Stir the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture just until combined. Pour 1/4 of the pumpkin batter into each loaf pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of this layer and then pour about 1/4 batter over each cheese layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool bread in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Deliciouse Recipe Low Carb Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread @ lowcarbyum.com